still in denial about abigail hobbs 6/20/13
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ tony ward f/w 2014-15
allow me to introduce you to some things made by zuhair murad
the guy who showed me it was indeed possible to fall in love with dresses
Harry was the favorite kid and he wasn’t even an official part of the family
Because Molly knows exactly how the Dursleys treat him. There’s no way Ron wouldn’t tell her. And Molly Weasley is a Mother. She gets a capital M because she is goddamn phenomenal at what she does. When she hears Harry Potter is on the train to Hogwarts in Book 1, her reaction isn’t to be starstruck. It’s to say “that poor dear had to come here all on his own.” Molly Weasley loves harder than anyone. She loves like it’s her sole reason for being. And when she hears there’s a poor boy who has never known love his whole life… how could she not?
In Year One Molly Weasley knit Harry a Weasley family sweater and made him homemade chocolate so he would have something to open on Christmas DON’T TOUCH ME
could I also just add that kids from abusive households tend to assume that yelling is directed at them and/or it heralds something bad for them so she’s making extra sure that he knows that this is not his fault and she’s not actually mad at him.
And Harry was probably standing there thinking ‘They’re all getting yelled at because of me. It’s my fault. I’m a horrible friend.’ and Molly reassures him that she doesn’t blame him. I love Molly Weasley.
okay yeah but
- jared leto won an award for playing a trans woman and didn’t even mention trans women in his speech - also he has roughed up underaged fans before and was accused of being a rapist
- a trans woman should have played the part of a trans woman, there are plenty of actresses out there - they didn’t even try
- the special effects industry is still protesting for not being paid enough for all the work they do and they still don’t have a union
- leonardo dicaprio really isn’t the only actor you should be upset about for not winning an oscar
- a huge chunk of the academy is primarily made up of old white men over the age of 65
- only one asian actress has ever been nominated for an academy award and that was in 1935
- lupita is the seventh black woman to ever win an academy award
- this post isn’t going to get as many notes as my other oscars post did because people don’t like it when you point shitty things out
how can anyone not like this website when it produces quality content like this
"you make my heart beat in iambic pentameter."
no you don’t understand shakespeare literally writes to the beat of your heart
- that’s why shakespearean actors will sometimes pound their chests in time to the words during readings
- that’s why you use fluctuations…
Since millions of dollars were put into increasing border patrols and surveillance on the U.S.-Mexico border through Operation Gatekeeper, which went into effect the same year as NAFTA, the American Civil Liberties Union estimates that 5,600 migrants have died while attempting…